The Campbell Girls’ Deer Sauce can be applied liberally throughout the year.
For best results; follow these Campbell Girl recommendations.
- Clear a 3 ft. area of brush, debris, grass, etc. to clear soil.
- Dump contents of container into center of cleared area off of a well-known trail.
- Mix the contents into the surface of the soil.
When to Apply Out-of-Season:
- First application can be applied anytime during the year.
- Re-apply every month.
When to Apply In-Season:
- Apply two weeks before the beginning of hunting season.
- Re-apply once a month.
- For added results; apply the first week of the deer rut. This will have added attraction for does and help bring in the Big Bucks with them.